Please take the time to review our updated Return to Play Guidelines. The full PDF can be found under Documents – Health and Safety. You can also view it here.
A few things to note / highlight –
- Masks are recommended, but not required for players and coaches
- Screening still required but no temperature checks
- Up to 200 spectators, with social distancing in effect
- Spectators must still sit outside of the infield (so still no bleacher seating)
- Dugout – only 3 players are permitted in the dugout with the rest of players behind the bench 3 metres apart.
As always, thank you for your continued patience, co-operation and understanding. Here’s to an amazing season!