With our House League Season (finally!) beginning next week, expect an email from your Head Coach in the coming days (if you haven’t received one already) to introduce themselves and lay out some information we discussed during our Coaches and Volunteers meeting.
We’ve highlighted some instructions and attachments in preparation for the season:
- Download the TeamSnap app on your mobile device
- Add email@example.com to your SafeSenders List
- Complete Health Checks on the TeamSnap app, prior to training, practices and games. Players will not be allowed on the field without completed Health Checks.
- Ensure your player is equipped with the proper attire and gear
- Attire – running shoes (cleats are optional, but suggested in older divisions), breathable clothing (shorts or pants), hat is optional
- Gear / Equipment
- Ball glove
- Batting helmet (helmet with cage required for U10 and up)
- Fielder’s mask OR (Helmet for U8 and Below) must be worn by pitcher and first base as a minimum
Continue to check our website for regular updates during the season. We also encourage you to follow us on our social media channels.
We look forward to a safe and successful 2021 season.
See you on the diamond!