It is no secret that the MGSI is supported by awesome local organizations. Sponsors receive recognition and advertising benefits, in addition to helping foster and support girls in sport.
Our sponsors (and volunteers!) are essential and one of the driving forces for making Milton Girls Softball, specifically our House League program possible.
It is rare that registration fees alone cover the costs of uniforms, equipment, insurance, field permits and other miscellaneous costs. Sponsorship allows for us to have the financial resources to allow players to stay active and healthy, while creating valuable friendships, and learning new softball and interpersonal skills.
- Business/Sponsorship name printed on Team Jerseys
- A plaque with the team picture to proudly display at your place of business
- Addition of your company name to our MSGI website
- An invitation to display advertising/banners at “Champs Day”, an event attended by players, friends and family
- An invitation to provide promotional items to all registered players, such as - brochures, pencils, magnets, coupons etc. We will contact you or your team to arrange the collection of items by mid-April if you choose to participate
- An opportunity for all house league sponsors only to provide us with one promotional offer/business advertisement for the 2022 season period that we will flow through all our website and all social channels with a call out for your local business
- Must be sent in for approval to the Director of Sponsorship for our board of director’s approval prior to April 15th
- Company must be an official sponsor of the league – No affiliates
- Only sponsors of the CURRENT 2022 season will be included on the website. Posts will remain on website from May 1st – February 1st
- We have retooled our website and social channels to ensure we drive more traffic to our site and generate awareness of our great association, hopefully all these changes will help to promote our sponsorship partners